In our endeavour to ensure a better future, we at E-spectrum TraeximPvt.Ltd’sadopt eco-friendly innovations and practices. We are acting responsibly towards the environment,our “Sustain the Future- Go green” program is an initiative towards leading a more sensible life, and taking an aware step towards conservation and optimization of resources. So, when an electronic product reaches its end-of-life, we take it back, and recycle it.
E-spectrum Traexim Pvt. Ltd.has been working in the area of safe disposal of electronic waste. Since mobiles, tablets, laptops and other electronic items contain lots of toxic and hazardous materials, safe disposal of e-waste reduces the environment pollution. The correct disposal of old product will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health.
Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) has formulated and notified its strategy to tackle the E-waste through the E-waste (Management) Rule 2016. Company policy of E-spectrum TraeximPvt. Ltd.supports recycling and remains committed to comply with India’s E-waste (Management) Rules 2016.
As a part of our e-waste recycling programme “Sustain the Future- Go green”
E-spectrum TraeximPvt. Ltd.partnered with Pro Connect , India’s leading Producer responsibility Organisation and E-waste management companyto comply with E-Waste management and Handling Rules in providing environmentally sound management of end of life electronics product.Proconnect is associated directly with various leading E-waste recycling and dismantling companies all over India to ensure proper recycling and disposal of e-waste.
Guidance on the Disposal of End-of-Life Products :
Consumers could contribute to resource conservation and prevent potential environmental problems by properly depositing of their old consumer durable products and its accessories at designated collection facilitiesidentified byE-spectrum TraeximPvt.Ltd..Improper handling or disposal of Electronic Waste causes great damage to Environment. For that customer has to register a request on our Electronic waste management Partner Pro connect’scustomer Care no:1800-843-443 or visit website : www.proconnectindia.in or mail them on Proconnect7@gmail.com Or you may Call E-spectrum Traexim Pvt. Ltd. Help line 1800-2001-235
How customer can get their product recycled :
1. You may contact Pro connect Customer care :1800-843-443 for putting request for recycling of our Brands like E spectrum and Buffers.
2. Depending on your product type, age and condition ProConnect representative will evaluate the residual value of your electronic product and inform the same to you.
3. On your acceptance of offer, ProConnect representative will let you know multiple options depending on your location and state to choose fromdrop it the Product at nearest collection point or collection centre , Send the product through courier(Free of charge) to Proconnect collection centre or may arrange the pickup of product from your Home / Premises.
4. Customer will be paid according to the mode of payment accepted by customer at the time of making request. Multiple options are available to choose ie: Paytm, IMPS,Demand Draft etc.
5.Your old E-spectrum TraeximPvt. Ltd. Product will be recycled as per E-Waste disposal guidelines.
1. All electrical and electronic products are required to be handed over only to the Authorised recycler for disposal.
2. Keep the product in isolated area, after it becomes non-functional/un-repairable so as to prevent its accidental breakage.
1. The product should not be opened by the User himself/herself, but only by authorised service personnel.
2. The product is not meant for re-sale any unauthorised agencies/scrap dealer/ kabariwala.
3. Do not keep any replaced spare part(s) from the product in exposed area.